Skills training and all home games for Sunday, Oct. 16 are cancelled.
2017 Spring Season Sign Ups
Enrollment and Registration for the 2017 Spring Season is now open to boys and girls ages 4-16. All players must live or attend school within RCLL's boundaries. To sign up, click on the "Programs" tab on the red bar at the top of the page.
Join us for one of the two Spring Season Kickoff meetings on Nov. 1 and Dec. 7 from 6-8 p.m. at Rancho Cordova City Hall, 2729 Prospect Park Drive. All families are welcome. Mandatory for new parents and T-ball parents, as well as for returning families who have moved.
New families must provide an original birth certificate and three separate forms to prove residency. Returning families who have moved must show proof of new residency. Click here to learn about acceptable forms of proof of residency.
Click here for more information about the spring season kick off meetings, sign ups and early registration fees.
Seeking Craft Fair Vendors
We are excited to announce that our Annual Craft Fair will be held at Mitchell Middle School December 3rd, 9am - 3pm.
This will give us more space and we think more foot traffic.
Vendor space is $40.00 and you can now register online at the RCLL Store. We also
ask that each vendor provide one item to raffle the day of the event.
If you need anything additional please send Melissa@rcll.org your requests.
On some of the more popular business please verify with us that we don't already have a representative for your company.
The Fall Skills Training and Fall Baseball 2016
Rancho Cordova Little League Fall Skills and Fall Baseball Program is underway:
Program Option Descriptions:
Skills Training only Description:
- Ages 6-7: 09:30-11:00 Skills instruction, 11:00-11:30 biweekly baseball game
- Ages 8-9: 09:00-11:00 Skills instruction, 11:00-11:30 biweekly baseball game
- Ages 10+ 09:00-11:00 Skills instruction, 11:00-11:30 biweekly baseball game
- Ages 8 & up: Built in scrimmages every other Sunday after skills instruction (3 innings, bat through order every inning, rotating fielding positions)
- Skills instruction for all levels includes 20-minute small group drills followed by a water break. Example: Ages 6-7 20 min x 4, Ages 8-9, 10+ 20 min x 6
- Fielding (infield and outfield)
- Base running
- Mental aspects of the game (i.e. position #'s, language, etc.)
The goal is to develop a strong base for our players at the youngest age possible to help them grow and continue to develop their skills as they progress through the different levels of baseball. The emphasis on the coaches is to have them be able to teach the same core fundamentals to each player and to enhance and expand on these skills as the players move up each year within the league.
Skills Training and Inter-league Baseball Description:
Included is Skills Training (above) plus be enrolled part of a team that will play inter-league baseball games with various leagues in the area both on our fields as well as theirs.
We worked with other leagues to assemble a schedule that will have games on Sunday afternoon’s after the skills training and one game during the week (National and Major Teams with some under the lights games).
Any questions, please contact Our Coach Coordinator, Scott Ahlstrom via email at Scott@rcll.org
Congratulations to our 9/10 All Star Team for bringing home the District Banner!
Nice job boys!!!
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/R6KCgc
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone.
If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact email@example.com to be signed up manually.